BECOMING A PART OF F.I.R.E.
F.I.R.E. is constantly searching for inspiration meats.
If you’ve got a story to share, we’ve got your venue. Please keep in mind that F.I.R.E. is strongly image driven. We love eye candy! Does your story come with beautiful graphics or photos? Great! Do you have photos with no story? That’s cool too! Story with no pictures? If you can dig up something appropriate and royalty free, we can make it work.
*All photographs and images must be provided along with written permission from the photographer/artist before we can use them*
SUBMITTING YOUR ARTICLE
1. Submit a sample of your writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Provide the article concept. What do you want to write about?
3. If the article is ready to go, send that and ignore steps 1 and 2.
2. Confirm that your article has supporting imagery.
3. Confirm that you can provide permissions for all the supporting imagery.
4. Provide the name you’d like to be credited i.e. “Written by —-“.
5. If desired, please provide an author photo where your face is clearly visible.
*Do you have a tip you want to share but don’t want to write a full article? Don’t hold back, share it with us at the email address above, and if it truly benefits the community, we’ll find a way to get it out there*
SUBMITTING YOUR VIDEO(S)
1. Submit the video or video concept to email@example.com.
2. Confirm that you can provide permission to use from the videographer.
3. Provide the name(s) you’d like to credit as the subject and the videographer i.e. “Jane “Pyro” Doe; Photo taken by —-”.
4. If desired please provide an author photo where your face is clearly visible.
SUBMITTING YOUR PHOTOS & ART
1. Submit the photos or photo concept(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
2. Confirm that you can provide photographer’s permission to use.
3. Provide the name you’d like to credit as the subject and the photographer i.e. “Jane “Pyro” Doe; Photo taken by —- “ 4. If desired please provide an author photo where your face is clearly visible.
Do you have a skill or resource that you think will improve F.I.R.E. and its usability? Web development, graphics, photography, videography and video editing, even audio and event coordination? Do you want to share something with your spinning family, like a great mix to spin to, a beautiful drawing, a fire prop comic, etc?
Let us know, because every little bit helps, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by MariyaK (see all)
- About Fuels Commonly Used By Fire Performers - February 7, 2017
- Flow Chat with Ryan Howard Trypp: Flow to Recovery - June 1, 2016
- Leviathan Poi Retreat 2016 (and discount) - May 26, 2016